Additional Resources

Are you looking for support as a graduate student? Contact the Graduate Student Society (GSS):

Are you looking for professional training and development related to teaching? Contact the Centre for Educational Excellence::

Are you looking for more work as a TA/TM? TA/TM positions are posted here:

Have you or a student experienced emotional distress? Contact Health & Counselling Services:

Do you have questions or concerns about accommodating a student with disabilities? Contact the Centre for Accessible Disabilities:

Do you have questions or concerns relating to sexual violence and misconduct? Contact the Sexual Violence Support & Prevention Office:

Do you feel harassed or intimidated by a student, colleague, or supervisor, or are you in any other kind of danger?

Contact Campus Security:

Emergency contact: 778-782-4500

Contact Safety & Risk Services:

Do you require audio/visual classroom equipment? Contact Audio/Visual Classroom Support:

Does a student need help with academic writing? Refer them to the Student Learning Commons:

Do you need to access your pay stub or tax form? Log in to myinfo with your SFU ID:

Do you need to get in touch with your union? Contact Teaching Support Staff Union: or email